Why would I use FKR Consultancy Services
We will help you ensure your business is Health & Safety compliant. This will include looking at health & safety areas relevant to YOUR business. These areas could include:
Your Organisation’s Management of Health & Safety
- Do you need a Health and Safety Policy?
- What are hazards and risks?
- How do you do a risk assessment?
- What training should you provide for your employees?
- What first aid provision do you need?
- What emergency procedures do you need to consider?
Health & Safety and Your Employees
- What are your responsibilities for your employees?
- What should you consider if you have lone employees?
- What provisions do you need to take for disabled employees?
Health & Safety and Your Workplace
- What do you need to provide for a safe place of work?
- Do I have to do Display Screen Equipment Risks Assessments?
- What considerations do I need to give in relation to the use of electricity in the workplace?
- What do you need to do about fire safety?
- Do you know about COSHH risk assessments?
- Do you work with harmful substances?
- Is your workplace suitably ventilated?
- Do you have adequate controls in place?
Machinery, Plant and Equipment
- Do you maintain your equipment correctly?
- Do you provide suitable auditable training?
- Have you considered manual handling operations within your workplace?
- Is your workplace noisy?
- Do you need to protect your employees?
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Do you need to use PPE in your workplace?
- Is this the best option to protect your workforce?
- Is your PPE ‘fit for purpose’?
Slips and Trips
- Are slips, trips and falls an issue in your workplace?
- Are you able to identify ‘hot spots’ in your workplace?
- Are there common causes?
Working at Height
- Do you have employees working at height?
- Have you considered alternative methods of work?
- Do you have adequate control methods in place?
- Have you risk assessed the usage of the workplace transport?
- Do you have safe systems of work in place in relation to the use of the transport?
- Do you have a safe site where the transport operates?
- Is the vehicle correctly maintained?
- Are daily checks made and recorded prior to use?
- Are your employees competent to use the vehicles?
- Have they got the correct licence permissions?
‘Additional areas may need to be considered dependant on your business operations’