Health & Safety Audits of Safety Management Systems based on HS (G) 65
This Health & Safety Management Systems Audit is based on HS(G)65. The audit will examine both documented procedures and evidence of the way activities are being controlled in practice. We report to you with our findings which will include recommendations in relation to legislative compliance and a planned review and monitoring process.
The resulting audit can be used against an organisations KPI’s for H&S Management, with a percentage score being achieved.
Using a formulated auditing process, we will spend half a day assessing your organisations documented core health & safety arrangements including:
- Reviewing the Heath & Safety Policy in particular in relation to designated responsibilities, planning and objective setting, competence safeguards, communication process and consultation mechanisms, risk assessment arrangements, performance monitoring and manual handling arrangements
- Assessing workplace safety arrangements in the areas of service providers, contractors and on site visitors
- Assessing arrangements in place for display screen equipment, work equipment, electrical equipment, hazardous substances, pressure systems, noise, overseas working, lone working, lifting equipment and lifting operations, work related stress, driving at work, food safety, asbestos and confined spaces.
- Reviewing core risk assessments such as fire safety, first aid, COSHH, manual handling, working at height and slips,trips and falls.
- Establishing where and how H&S currently ‘fits’ within the organisation.
- Ensuring that you are complying with legislative requirements.
- Reviewing current monitoring procedures.
Health and Safety Report
We produce an uncomplicated solutions based report which will identify any legislative issues, health and safety risks and recommendations for development. In addition it will identify an audit score for use within your organisations business plans.